Monday, December 14, 2009

Busy Little Bee

Wow Erin, you were up way too early to be working on this stuff. I definitely crashed at about 1:30 and slept until 8:30 to make sure I could handle all of my tasks of the day. WHEW! Bring it on day!

I have all 6 of my websites, I have the Zazios one, the 3 different food donations/pantries ones, one on the Disney Family Fun on Zeke's page, and then 2 on my utensils page. I think I have like 6 or 7 different websites because I wasn't sure if the Zazios one would count. I more just put it on there for a reference because I was noting the chef.

We are meeting with Brian at 1:30 do not forget! We can all go there together. I dunno if Zeke is coming to the BC computer lab, or if he's going to the Sangren computer lab. Zeke if you want to get a hold of us, shoot me a text because Erin and I are both in the BC lab and her phone might be dead shortly.

1 comment:

  1. Well I went to bed by about 12:30 and I told you I felt bad for being a workaholic and not being able to meet last week and I meant it!!! I am still playing with the standards but they will be up on the website before we meet with Brian at 1:30

    ReplyDelete